Public Works Permits

Encroachment Permits

The City issues encroachment permits for all work performed on the public right-of-way by private developers, contractors or utility companies.

Utility Companies can submit requests for an encroachment permit online by clicking on the link to eTrakit.

For all other encroachment permit submittals please use the Encroachment Permit Application below and email to or submit in person at the Pubic Works counter.

Transportation Permits

Transportation permits are obtained on-line; by clicking on the link to eTrakit.

(See Transportation Permit - Application Instructions for eTrakit.)