Click to Home
Go To Search
How do I request or review public records?
The City Clerk is the custodian of City records and handles all public record requests. Contact the City Clerk’s office at (949) 362-4300.

City Clerk - General

Show All Answers

1. When and where does the City Council meet?
2. How can I get an item on the agenda?
3. How can I get on the mailing list for City Council Agendas and Minutes?
4. Are the City Council Meetings Televised?
5. How do I request or review public records?
6. How can I receive visitor/business/general information about the City of Laguna Niguel?
7. Who are the City’s State and Federal Elected Representatives?

City of Laguna Niguel
30111 Crown Valley Parkway
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Tel: (949) 362-4300
Fax: (949) 362-4340

A great place to call home.