Click to Home
Go To Search
Public Works Department
Public Works Permits

Encroachment Permits

The City issues encroachment permits for all work performed on the public right-of-way by private developers, contractors or utility companies.

Transportation Permits

The City issues transportation permits to companies hauling oversized loads through the City.

For further information, contact the Public Works Department by phone at (949) 362-4337 or E-mail.

City of Laguna Niguel
30111 Crown Valley Parkway
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Tel: (949) 362-4300
Fax: (949) 362-4340

A great place to call home.