Lap Swim Reservations
Laguna Niguel Aquatics Center is open for lap swim!
Monday through Friday
6:00 AM - 9:00 AM
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
|Shared Lane (Two swimmers per lane)||$4.00||$3.00|
|Private Lane (One swimmer per lane)||$8.00||$6.00|
|Flex Pass (Resident)||$55.00||$35.00|
|Flex Pass (Non-resident)||$60.00||$40.00|
- The Flex Pass will allow a swimmer to fill and refill their pass online or at the Laguna Niguel Aquatics Center front desk.
How to Make a Lap Swim Reservation
- Lanes 1-4 will be assigned as Private use lanes. (One swimmer per lane)
- Lanes 5,6,7,10,11, and 12 will be assigned as Shared use lanes. (Two swimmers per lane)
- Lanes 8 & 9 will be assigned as drop-in lanes. (Multiple swimmers per lane)
- Flex Pass, credit card or debit card only. No cash will be accepted.
- The spa is open use included with swim reservation.
- Online reservations are preferred and will open for the following week at 9:00 AM on Fridays.
- If you wish to make a reservation by phone, please call 949-425-5114 Monday through Friday, between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- All reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No shows will be charged. Reservations are non-transferable.
- Adult Lap Swim is for swimmers ages 14 years and older.
Prepare for Your Swim/Arrival
- Swimmers shall show up at the appointed check-in time.
- Locker rooms are available.
- An open-air deck shower is available for rinsing.
- Swimmers will enter through Crown Valley Community Center.
- Wristbands will be issued, with a lane assignment and end time, and shall be worn during the entire time at the facility.
- Swimmers must bring their own pool equipment, including goggles, towels, kickboards, and sunscreen.
- Once the lane is assigned, swimmers may not change lanes.
- Exit times are strictly enforced.
- Violation of pool rules may result in removal from the facility and possible revocation of reservations in the future.
- Exit the facility only through Crown Valley Community Center.
- There will be no lost and found available, please remember to take all of your equipment and personal items with you. All items (towels, suits, goggles, etc.) will be discarded daily.