Who can apply?

Private developers, licensed contractors & utility companies. Residents and HOAs may only apply for dumpster, refuse bin and temporary moving pod permits.

Show All Answers

1. When is it required?
2. Who can apply?
3. How do I obtain an encroachment permit?
4. How long does the process take?
5. How much does it cost?