- City Hall
- Police Services
Laguna Niguel enjoys the reputation of being one of the safest cities in Orange County and has a history of having the lowest crime rates in the County. The low rates can be attributed to a combination of factors including the level of contract law enforcement services, demographic makeup of the community, land use patterns, household income and education, private and gate-guarded communities, and an alert and involved public.
Police Services are provided by contract with the Orange County Sheriff's Department (OCSD). The Sheriff's Department protects the citizens, enforces the laws, and encourages crime prevention. Law enforcement services include patrol, traffic enforcement, accident analysis and investigation, parking enforcement, and general and special investigations. The Chief of Police Services is the Department Head and is responsible for the day-to-day operations in the City. View a brochure listing services offered through Laguna Niguel Police Services.
The Chief’s Monthly Brief are monthly messages that cover various important and relevant public safety topics, with the intention of keeping the community well-informed. The ‘Chief’s Brief’ are shared below as well as on the City’s social media platforms.
Chief's Monthly Videos
In addition to the Chief's monthly messages, the City publishes monthly videos of Chief of Police Services, Captain Isaac Flores providing updates to the community.
Public Safety Services
- Auxiliary Communications Services
- B.S.A.F.E. Program
- Business Watch
- Character Counts!
- Citizen's Academy
- Explorer Post #449
- Neighborhood Watch
- P.A.C.T. Team
- Prescription Medication Disposal
- Shredding Services
- Homeless Services @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Emergency Preparedness
- Laguna Niguel Neighborhood News Publication
- Megan's Law
- Orange County Sheriff's Department Website
- Prevent Crime: Lock It Up Every Time
- Traffic Safety
- Ways to Help Prevent Child Sex Trafficking @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>