Grace Church Project & Senior Living Center
Planning Commission recommended approval of the project to the City Council on 04/25/2023. City Council will consider the project at the regular meeting of 05/16/2023.
To view the Planning Commission project staff report, please click here.
The City Council staff report will be available for review and posted on the City website by the end of the day on Friday, May 12, 2023.
The proposed Grace Church and Griffin Senior Community Project is located at the Crown Valley Parkway and La Plata Drive intersection. The 5.34-acre property has a General Plan land use designation of Public/Institutional and a Zoning designation of Public Institutional (PI).
The project is requesting the following from the City:
- Site Development Permit Amendment (SP 88-163): To remodel the Church facility and establish a new sign program.
- Use Permit Amendment (UP 08-08): To remove the operation of a Kindergarten - 8th-grade private school.
- Tentative Parcel Map (Proposed Tentative Map 2021-101): To subdivide the property into two parcels, one containing the church and the other for the senior living community.
Griffin Senior Living Community
- Zoning Map Change: To request add the Managed Care Overlay District (MC) to the subject parcel.
- Use Permit: For the operation of the senior living facility.
- Site Development Permit: To construct the senior living community.
The full plan set can be found here.
City Staff Contact
Amber Gregg, Contract Planner