Capital Improvement Program
The City's Capital Improvement Program (CIP) provides the construction, improvement and maintenance of various public facilities. The two major phases of each Capital Improvement Project are design and construction. The City of Laguna Niguel recognizes the importance of carefully considering which projects are necessary to implement each year so that the community may benefit, both now and in the future.
Capital Improvement Projects
Below are approved Capital Improvement Projects that are currently in the process of being completed by the Public Works Department. These capital projects are focused on the safety and well-being of residents, maintaining critical infrastructure, and improving residents' overall quality of life.
- Marina Hills Drive - Niguel Road to Golden Lantern Resurfacing
- Aliso Creek Road Slurry and Traffic Improvements
- Parks Modernization Project
- Demonstration Garden - Sea Country Senior & Community Center
- Pacific Island Drive - Drainage and Wall Improvements
- Crown Valley Parkway Westbound Widening I-5 to Oso Creek Project
- Traffic Signal Equipment Upgrades Program
- Sidewalk Improvement Program
- Crown Valley Parkway Landscape Improvements
- Golden Lantern Median Modifications at Serenity Lane
- Trash Control Devices on Stormwater Catch Basins
- Sea Country Senior and Community Center Roof Replacement
Receive CIP Updates
CLICK HERE to subscribe to the City's Notify Me List that's specific to the Capital Improvement Program (CIP). By subscribing to the CIP list, you will conveniently receive updates about certain projects straight to your inbox.