Capital Improvement Program
The City's Capital Improvement Program (CIP) provides the construction, improvement and maintenance of various public facilities. The two major phases of each Capital Improvement Project are design and construction. The City of Laguna Niguel recognizes the importance of carefully considering which projects are necessary to implement each year so that the community may benefit, both now and in the future.
Capital Improvement Projects
Below are approved Capital Improvement Projects that are currently in the process of being completed by the Public Works Department. These capital projects are focused on the safety and well-being of residents, maintaining critical infrastructure, and improving residents' overall quality of life.
- Accessible Pedestrian Signal Push Buttons
- Alicia Parkway - Highlands Ave to Crown Valley Pkwy Resurfacing
- Crown Valley Parkway Westbound Widening I-5 to Oso Creek Project
- Crown Valley Parkway Landscape Improvements
- Marina Hills Drive - Niguel Road to Golden Lantern Resurfacing
- Residential Overlay Program
- Pacific Island Drive - Drainage and Wall Improvements
- City Hall Audio-Visual Equipment Upgrade
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations (Phase 1)
- Sea Country ADA Improvements
- Sea Country Flooring Upgrade
Receive CIP Updates
CLICK HERE to subscribe to the City's Notify Me List that's specific to the Capital Improvement Program (CIP). By subscribing to the CIP list, you will conveniently receive updates about certain projects straight to your inbox.