- City Hall
The Administration Department is committed to providing the administrative support necessary to establish positive relationships with both City employees and the community by promoting professional development and excellent customer service, and maintaining high standards and quality of life for the residents and businesses of the City.
The Administration Department is responsible for:
- Employment Opportunities
- Benefits and Compensation
- Labor Relations
- Risk Management and Training
- Information Technology
- Public Information, Relations, and Communications
- Legislative Advocacy
Personnel Rules and Regulations
The Laguna Niguel City Council adopted formal Personnel Rules and Regulations. The purpose of adopting Personnel Rules and Regulations is to establish a uniform and equitable system of personnel administration for employees of the City of Laguna Niguel.
To view the City of Laguna Niguel’s Personnel Rules and Regulations, please CLICK HERE.
Enterprise Systems Inventory
Approved in October 2015, Senate Bill 272 amended the California Public Records Act requiring local agencies to publish a catalog of Enterprise Systems. SB 272:
- Defines "enterprise system" as a software application or computer system that collects, stores, exchanges, and analyzes information used by the public agency that is: a) a multi-department system or a system that contains information collected about the public; and b) a "system of record" (i.e. serving as an original source of data within an agency).
- Excludes systems related to physical and information systems security and excludes the specific data that is stored.
- Requires that the inventory, for each system, disclose:
a. Current system vendor
b. Current System product
c. A brief statement of the system's purpose
d. A general description of categories or types of data
e. The department that serves as the system's primary custodian
f. How frequently system data is collected
g. How frequently system data is updated
To view the City's Enterprise Systems Inventory, please CLICK HERE.